Edmunds Trade In
Value Your Trade
Rocky Mount car buyers have the option of applying their current car’s market value toward the cost of a new car. That can translate into major savings, so we’re not surprised to hear often from Mazda drivers who want to know: how do I trade in my car, and what is my car worth?
Whether you’re purchasing a new or pre-owned car, the trade-in value of your current vehicle is an important figure when it comes to calculating your budget. Our online buying tools guide you through an assessment of your current vehicle and its condition, and provide you with an estimated trade-in value. Learn more about how to trade in a car with this guide from Medlin Mazda!
How Do I Trade In My Car?
“How do I trade in my car?” How to trade in a car starts with finding out what it’s worth on today’s market. Make and model year, features, and trim level will all have an impact here. Condition and maintenance history also influence trade-in value.
“What is my car worth?” You’d like to know ASAP, but pinpointing an exact trade-in value takes time. However, our online vehicle valuation tool generates an accurate estimate — so you can get on with the car buying process without waiting for a pre-owned car trade-in value.
“How do I trade in my car while keeping the process online as much as possible?” Start by getting a trade-in estimate. Then follow these steps:
- Browse our pre-owned and new Mazda inventory online and make a shortlist of models that fit your needs and budget.
- Pre-quality online, and then contact our finance center to learn more about getting approved for financing.
- Contact us to schedule an inspection of your current car to determine an exact trade-in value. Be sure to bring the title, auto loan payoff information, registration, and key fob.
What is My Car Worth?
“In terms of a ballpark value, what is my car worth?” Using our valuation tool, simply input your zip code and vehicle make, model, and mileage to get an instant resale value estimate from Kelly Blue Book. You will receive an instant Trade-In Range based on data such as actual sales transactions and auction prices by geographic area.
Keep in mind that a pre-owned car trade-in value isn’t set in stone! Take the following steps to maximize value before bringing your car to our dealership near Wake Forest for an assessment:
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle inside and out to make a great impression. You may even want to spring for professional detailing service.
- Make sure you’re all caught up on your Mazda service schedule. A perfect maintenance record is a big boost for your trade-in value.
- Regularly rotate tires and check tread depth. This will help to prevent damage to your suspension and other systems.
Trade In a Car for Your New Mazda in Wilson!
Now that you know how to trade in a car, it’s time to take the first step toward your new Mazda vehicle. Contact us to get started today!