How Does it Work?
The car payment calculator is simple to use and allows drivers to estimate their future car payments based on the model they choose, the amount they put down, and a few other factors. Learn more about how this tool works and figure out your estimated payments for your next vehicle:
- Vehicle Price: Ready to finally get behind the wheel of that Mazda you’ve been eyeing? Take the price of that model and enter the value in the payment calculator.
- Interest Rate: This number differs for each driver as it depends on your credit history. To see what rates you qualify for, apply for financing online to get pre-approved.
- Loan Term: The loan term is the loan length, or how many months you will be paying your loan back.
- Down Payment: This amount is how much you’re putting down on the vehicle. The more you put down, the more money you save in the long run. This amount will be subtracted from your total and will reduce the size of the loan.
- Trade-In Value: Planning on trading in your current vehicle? Try out our value your trade tool. This can help you get a good idea about the current worth of your vehicle. You can enter that amount in this tool and it will also be removed from your total for the new vehicle.
Estimate Your Monthly Car Payments Today!
After filling out the form above, hit “calculate” and you’ll have your estimated monthly payments. You can later customize the above categories to find the monthly payments that work for you and your budget. Have questions or want some advice on your available financing options? Contact our finance team! Our experts will be happy to help.