2019 Mazda SUV Models
From fuel-efficiency to advanced safety features, Mazda SUV models make great family-friendly vehicles. At Medlin Mazda, youll find the 2019 Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5, and Mazda CX-9 models with plenty of interior comforts and technology to keep your passengers comfortable and entertained on the Goldsboro streets. Learn more about these models at Medlin Mazda.
2019 Mazda CX-3 SUV
The five-seat Mazda CX-3 offers three high-end trim levels including the Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring. Each can be had in either front- or all-wheel drive and is built with a 148-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with VVT, earning an EPA-estimated 29/34 city/highway mpg. A few highlighted specs for this model include:
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
- Smart City Brake Support
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Mazda CONNECT Infotainment System with a 7-inch touchscreen
2019 Mazda CX-5 SUV
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is available in five trims: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve (AWD only), and Signature (AWD only). The Mazda CX-5 offers similar features to the CX-3 however offers two engine options:
- Sport, Touring, & Grand Touring – 187-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder that earns up to 25/31 city/highway mpg
- Grand Touring Reserve & Signature – 250-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder with Dynamic Pressure Turbo that earns up to 22/27 city/highway mpg
With such engine power, the max towing capacity of this model is 2,000 pounds. And inside the cabin, you can find up to 71.2 cubic feet of cargo capacity allowing you to bring along all you need on your next Greenville trip. Also, check out the Mazda CX-5 accessories available to customize your model.
2019 Mazda CX-9 SUV
The Mazda CX-9 can seat up to seven across three rows and comes in four trim configurations including the Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and Signature (AWD only). Each trim gets a 250-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder with Dynamic Pressure Turbo, earning up to 22/28 city/highway mpg. Model highlights include:
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- LED headlights and taillights
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Available Mazda Navigation System
- Available Bose® Centerpoint 2 Surround System with AudioPilot 2 and 12 speakers
Learn more about the new Mazda CX-9 interior and more when you make the trip to Medlin Mazda for a test drive.
Find a New Mazda Crossover SUV at Medlin Mazda
Learn more about our models by comparing them to the competition like the Mazda CX-3 vs. Toyota HR-V, or by taking one for a test drive around Tarboro or Rocky Mount. At Medlin Mazda, there are plenty of Mazda SUVs to choose from. Find the one that’s right for you and your family. Contact us today to schedule a test drive or compare our models like the Mazda CX-5 vs. Nissan Rogue to learn more.