2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV that provides plenty for Goldsboro commutes, such as a spacious interior and a powerful and efficient engine. When it comes to learning about the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, rely on Medlin Mazda to help you size up the performance of this SUV.
How Much Can the 2019 MAZDA CX-5 Tow?
Across all five trim levels, this Mazda SUV has a towing capacity of up to 2,000 pounds. These front-wheel drive SUVs can be upgraded to all-wheel drive, and they are equipped with advanced technology for powerful performance. Other features that help the new Mazda CX-5 towing capabilities include:
- Skyactiv®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine cylinder deactivation that delivers 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- Front-wheel drive or available i-Activ® AWD.
- Skyactiv®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport mode.
- Skyactiv-Vehicle Dynamics with G-Vectoring Control Plus.
These make the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity max out safely allowing drivers to bring along all the extra cargo needed on out-of-town trips. With this advanced engine, available engine upgrade, and the 250 hp that it exports, you can rest assured you’ll have the power needed to get to where you need to go with everything you need in tow.
Mazda Features for Safer Towing
Thanks to the plethora of standard and available safety features offered in the 2019 Mazda CX-5, it’s easier and safer to tow around Greenville. Even if you don’t have anything attached to your vehicles tow hitch, these features can assist in keeping your drive safe:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System helps you maintain control and stability, even with towing 2,000 pounds behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist senses when you are parked on an incline. It holds the brakes down until you press the gas pedal to ensure you don’t roll.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist provide you with additional braking power when necessary for added braked towing capacity.
- Smart City Brake Support works to prevent low-speed fender-benders while in traffic.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring makes it easier to safely change lanes.
Get Behind the Wheel of the MAZDA CX-5 at Medlin Mazda
Visit us at Medlin Mazda to further explore the Mazda CX-5 towing capabilities, comforts, and styles of the 2019 Mazda CX-5. Not quite sure about this model? Compare the Mazda CX-5 vs. Toyota RAV4 or check out the available Mazda CX-5 colors. If this Mazda SUV is the one for you and your family, use our Online Shopper tool to compare models then pair the model you choose with one of our new vehicle specials to help you save more. We also have a variety of Mazda CX-5 accessories to help you customize your model. If you have any questions in the meantime about our models, who makes Mazda, to learn about the Mazda CX-5 gas mileage, or you want to compare the Mazda CX-5 vs. Nissan Rogue, or the Toyota RAV4, be sure to contact us.